Vinyl, 2×LPOut of stock
- + WAV / FLAC
- + WAV / FLAC
In stock, shipping now.
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
We've been working with Jacques Greene for some 6 years of renowned singles and EPs at LuckyMe. His music for this label received multiple ‘best of years.’ Even a ‘track of the decade.’ But over the last year he's finally been able to complete his debut long form album. Philipe Aubin-Dionne has made a record both about the club and for the club: a shimmering album that straddles modern and analogue house, techno and garage to pull out some of the pathos of modern youth. Those fleeting moments of transcendence one finds in nightclubs with friends. Flickering physical connections with loved ones. Through a long visual collaboration with a number of friends, Jacques Greene and designer Hassan Rahim have created a framework that communicates the last moments of a life flashing before your eyes - the minute memories that inspire this music. Every inch of this work is made, shot and treated by hand. From director Melissa Matos (Trusst) to feature vocalist Tom Krell (How To Dress Well), this album is the sum effort of a real peer group with so much shared taste and sensibility – the result becomes an all powerful statement of intent. With a new live show premiered in the old swimming baths of Montreal, new films, an installation, launch parties and new clothing – we're extremely proud to present the fully realised debut album by Jacques Greene... ‘Feel Infinite’.
Available now in all formats. Digital download card inside every vinyl.
Digital Track List
- 1 Fall Jacques Greene 2:26 Buy
- 2 Feel Infinite Jacques Greene 4:23 Buy
- 3 To Say Jacques Greene 3:19 Buy
- 4 True (feat. How To Dress Well) Jacques Greene 3:33 Buy
- 5 I Won't Judge Jacques Greene 4:28 Buy
- 6 Dundas Collapse Jacques Greene 2:24 Buy
- 7 Real Time Jacques Greene 4:00 Buy
- 8 Cycles Jacques Greene 1:14 Buy
- 9 You Can't Deny Jacques Greene 3:50 Buy
- 10 Afterglow Jacques Greene 3:52 Buy
- 11 You See All My Light Jacques Greene 3:09 Buy
- Sold out